River of Kurn Patch Notes: Patch 0.4.2a
River of Kurn, version 0.4.2a (Alpha Patch 7)
Released September 5, 2020
- Barb the bear and her cubs have been informed not to disturb users who are still in the introduction, but beware carrying too much food on you afterwards!
- If you have more than 20 energy when you go to sleep, users will be informed that perhaps they may not want to go to sleep.
- The plural and singular version of "hour" and "minute" have been fixed when you do go to sleep.
- Most (all?) white pages with a confirmation or error should now be styled. Let us know if any were missed!
No bug fixes, just some quality of life changes as above.
- Chasing down a potential bug with iPhones and apostrophes. Let me know if you've encountered anything weird where your answer should have been correct and it contained an apostrophe!
- There's a really annoying bug in the paddle functionality. You'll know it if you see it. Please don't abuse it. Thank you!
- Only one challenge exists at the moment, two others will come along as time permits.
- There is not currently an end to the game. This will hopefully be implemented for beta, but way before launch if not.
A small FAQ for Alpha can be found here: